WHO WE ARE?
Access Education International (AEI) is a professional nonprofit making organization that seeks to strengthen the government efforts in promoting quality education in Kenya. The implementers have first-hand experience in the education sector and have interacted with learners and education stakeholders extensively at local and International levels.
These are some of the project by Access Education International:
- Shule Yetu Volunteer Initiative (SYVI)-STEM and Learning outcomes.
- Donations towards psycho-social support.
- Enhance Drama, Music and Sport activities for talent promotion.
- Capacity building of teachers and Head teachers.
- Promotion of Governance through children in schools.
- Paying school fees and uniforms for underprivileged students.
- Research Projects.